After an audit carried out for the information about the Cookies used on this website, we inform you:
OUR COOKIES POLICY
The LSSI-CE, obliges all of us who have a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them.
Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use , in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data ”.
As the person in charge of this website, I have endeavored to comply with the utmost rigor with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, however, taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites works, it is not always possible to have updated information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This applies especially to cases where this web page contains embedded elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but displayed on our website.
Therefore, in case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they have guaranteed their privacy.
PREVIOUS.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
1. THE COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
On this website, our own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show you ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
The cookies used in spaineasymoves.com are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer, they do not provide references that allow the User’s name and surname to be deduced and they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, spaineasymoves.com cannot read the cookies implanted on the User’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not in his hard disk of the cookies used in spaineasymoves.com . In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration that you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly reject cookies from spaineasymoves.com You can browse the Portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the Portal’s functionalities that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can reject the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site does not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent to the use of the cookies that I detail below.
Cookies on this website help to:
- Make this website work properly
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to view videos
- Improve site speed / security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Sharing personal identification data to third parties
2. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE AND THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
This website, like most websites, includes functionalities provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the cookie settings and that cookies not detailed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are temporary cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they only have study and evaluation purposes. In no case will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use that Users make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- WordPress: spaineasymoves.com is a user of the WordPress blog supply and hosting platform, owned by the American company Automattic, Inc. For such purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems are never under the control or management of the responsible for the web, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing spaineasymoves.com , for example, when you use the button to share contents of spaineasymoves.com in a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks that this website uses have their own cookie policies:
- Linkedin cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
Next, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed regularly while browsing this website are detailed:
3. HOW CAN I MANAGE AND DISABLE THESE COOKIES?
If you do not want the website to not install any cookie on your computer, it is possible to adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookie is downloaded.
Thus, you can also modify the browser settings so that it rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
The web spaineasymoves.com makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
Cookies Policy Revised to february 14, 2022