I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , then it is stated:
1.1. IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- Company Name: FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L.
- Responsible: ANDRES HERREROS VELASCO
- CIF/NIF B 02669984
- Registered office: Bda. Juan XXIII Nº10, 1º, 2ª Pta. 09007 Burgos.
- Email: email@example.com
- Objectives: SERVICIOS RELATIVOS A LA PROPIEDAD INMOBILIARIA Y A LA PROPIEDAD INDUSTRIAL
- Fecha de revisión: 02/03/2021
- Web Page: SPAINEASYMOVES.COM
- Hosting: NOMINALIA
1.2. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE.
The services provided by the person in charge of the website are the following:
- SERVICIOS RELATIVOS A LA PROPIEDAD INMOBILIARIA Y A LA PROPIEDAD INDUSTRIAL
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the web.
- Information through the contents of PROPIEDAD INMOBILIARIA Y A LA PROPIEDAD INDUSTRIAL
1.4. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION CAPTURE:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website spaineasymoves.com, hereinafter (FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L.) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L.. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER agrees to make proper use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
(a) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of spaineasymoves.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage ;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 INFORMATION CAPTURE
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
– Subscription form, filling in the USER the necessary fields for the acquisition of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password
– Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
– Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies .
- The access of FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription, HFITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. has access to: Name, and email, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of “USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS “
In any case, FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website such as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. or its licensors . All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, is expressly prohibited. de FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will carry out periodic shutdowns for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on your website.
5. LINKS POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. website must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L.
- No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. website will be established without your express prior authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the website of FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L., nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L., unless expressly authorized of this one.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
- FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. does not commercialize, direct, or previously control, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. and that are accessible through FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. COMPLAINTS AND DOUBTS
FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. informs that there are claim forms available to users and clients, being able to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by mail to: FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. Bda. Juan XXIII Nº10, 1º, 2ª Pta. 09007 Burgos (SPAIN)
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between FITRA FINANCIAL GROUP S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Murcia, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.